Join us, Saturday, November 18th for the KPCW Main Street Music Crawl presented by Red Ledges, as we celebrate all things local - local music, local bars, local radio and our local community. It's a big fat party from 7:30pm to last call on upper Main Street that showcases three fabulous local venues – OP Rockwell, The Spur Bar and Grill and Flanagan’s on Main.
Select the location where you'd like to check in and begin the crawl. Gather your friends and pick your spot! All night long – move it and groove it! Listen to live music and move from venue to venue.
Full evening tickets are $35 per person and you must be 21 or older to participate. BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE
KPCW Broadcasters Club Members crawl for free! Interested in becoming a member? Click here
Pre-Registration fee includes (MUST be 21 or older):
- Complimentary access to the three participating venues/bars on Main Street
- Performances by local acts and bands
- 2 Complimentary Drink Chips
- Event swag
- Unlimited fun!
Live Music performed by the following LOCAL musicians (bands/line-up subject to change):
O.P. Rockwell, 268 Main Street
- Folk Hogan
The Spur Bar & Grill, 350 Main Street
- Amanda Johnson - Upstairs
- RATS, Rage Against the Supremes - In Back
Flanagan’s on Main, 438 Main Street
- Tony Oros - Upstairs
- Sin City Soul - Downstairs
Selfie at the Egyptian Theatre!
We will be taking a group selfie with Randy Barton at the Egyptian Theatre! Be there to capture the moment with your group and then keep on crawlin'!
- 9:00 pm - Egyptian Theatre Marquee
- 11:00 pm - Egyptian Theatre Marquee
Night of Pricing & Inclusions:
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm: $35 - Admission to all three bars, 1 complimentary drink chip and event swag.
- 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm : $20 - Admission to all three bars, 1 complimentary drink chip and event swag.
- 11:00 to Midnight: $10 - Admission to all three bars and event swag.
- Midnight to 12:30 am: $5 - Admission to all three bars and event swag.
- One Bar Only: $5 - Cover charge for one bar only, no inclusions.
All admission proceeds benefit KPCW - Park City's local, community radio station.
So saddle up, pilgrim! And come help us celebrate all things local! Local bars, local music and local radio! Have questions? Contact Jennifer at email@example.com.
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor Red Ledges