This Green Earth at the Sundance Film Festival - January 16, 2014
KPCW's This Green Earth heads to the airwaves again for the Sundance Film Festival with a live remote at Park City's Whole Foods Market. And as a lucky coincidence, it is also Whole Foods' 5% Day for KPCW. So stop by to check out the show, meet the hosts and shop for the benefit of local public radio!
Produced by Beth Fratkin. Special thanks to Roger Crawford and Whole Foods for help with the live remote.
9:00 to 10:00 AM
- Travis Harkness, Marketing Specialist for Whole Foods Market
- Trevor Groth, Director of Programming for the Sundance Film Festival
- Jarom Rowland, Manager of Film Music Program for Sundance
- Michael Rossata-Bennett, Director Alive Inside: A Story of Music and Memory, US Documentary
10:00 to 11:00 AM
- Travis Harkness, Marketing Specialist at Whole Foods Market
- Mark Grieko, Director Marmato, US Documentary Competition
- Todd Miller, Director, and Peter Larson, Paleontologist, Dinosaur 13, US Documentary
- Rick Brough, KPCW Reporter & Film Critic Extraordinaire