After recent Bear sightings in the Park City/Jeremy Ranch area, make sure you know what to do.
• If a bear enters your yard give it an obvious escape route.
• Remove attractants from your property, including pet food,
• Put your trash out for pick up in the morning, not the previous night.
If You Encounter A Black Bear
• Stand your ground. Never back up, lie down, run, or play dead.
• Stay calm and give the bear a chance to leave.
• If a bear woofs, moans or stands up it is not necessarily being aggressive.