Most Active Stories
KPCW News Staff
Tue July 30, 2013
Thriving Lifestyles: Being Mindful
Originally aired July 3, 2013.
Katie Mullaly and Shelly Worley from the Summit County Health Department stopped by The Local News Hour to share the first of ten keys to having a thriving life:
Mindfulness, Choices and Actions.
- Be aware of the choices you make.
- Be the change you want to see.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Exist in the present, in the current moment.
- Be grateful and show gratitude.
- The keys to making meaningful changes in our lives.
More details here:
Thriving Lifestyles airs the first Wednesday morning of the month on The Local News Hour.
Sponsored in part by Nexus IT.