Community Giving Day to Benefit KPCW:
Whole Foods Market, a pioneer in the natural foods supermarket industry, strives to give back to the community. As part of their cause marketing efforts, Whole Foods’ “Five Percent Days” annually selects a limited number of non-profit organization to receive 5% of what shoppers spend on designated days in the local Whole Foods Market. On Thursday, January 16th the beneficiary of the 5% Community Giving Day is KPCW, your local community public radio. The local Whole Foods Market located in Kimball Junction will be donating 5% of net proceeds to KPCW on Thursday. That can add up quick. Buy your groceries and support a local nonprofit.
- Trevor Groth, Director of Programming Sundance Film Festival
- Michael Rossato-Bennett; Director Alive Inside, a story of music and memory
- Todd Miller; Director of Dinosaur 13, the world’s greatest dinosaur discovery
- Mark Grieco; Director of Marmato, an intimate portrait of the Colombian gold mines
- Rick Brough, KPCW Film Critic Extraordinaire shares his views on upcoming Sundance Films