KPCW Main Street Music Crawl presented by Red Ledges & No Name Saloon
KPCW MAIN STREET MUSIC CRAWL presented by RED LEDGES & NO NAME SALOON & GRILL
MUSIC CRAWL STARTS AT 9PM!
Buy your admission at the door of O.P. Rockwell, Cisero's, The Spur Bar & Grill or Flanagan's on Main after 8:45 PM and take part in the fun!
Saturday, November 14th – 9pm until last call.
Celebrate all things LOCAL…
Local Music, Local Venues, Local Radio!
- 7pm to 9pm – Check in, libations, great music & appetizers at O.P. Rockwell – 268 Main Street, downstairs. SOLD OUT! Open to KPCW Broadcasters Club members only. Join the Broadcasters Club today and get in.
- 9pm on – We spill out and take over Main Street, then it is off to the participating bars: O.P. Rockwell, Cisero's, The Spur Bar & Grill and Flanagan's on Main – What a bash!
The KPCW Main Street Music Crawl will be a rockin', stompin', hollerin', jumpin' great night -
Strollin’ and waltzing on Main Street.
All participants must be 21 or older.
Follow our Facebook page for updates and additional event details @kpcwradio.
Free to Broadcaster Club members.
After 9pm – ticket prices vary:
- 8:45PM to 1AM – Any patron can gain admission to any one club, and one club only, for $5. No swag, no drink chip, no wristband, no in-and-out privileges
- 8:45PM to 11PM - $20 Admission available. Include admission to all venues via the bright blue wristband, one drink chip and swag as we have it.
- 11PM to Midnight - $10 Admission available. Includes admission to all venues, NO drink chip and swag as we have it.
- Midnight to 12:30AM - $5 Admission available. Includes admission to all venues. No drink chip and swag will be long gone by then.
All admission proceeds benefit KPCW.
A little bit more about the event:
The KPCW Main Street Music Crawl presented by Red Ledges & No Name Saloon is a celebration of all things local - local music, local venues, local radio and our local community. The event will be a party across four local venues, 10 local bands and with 400+ participants. All proceeds from the music crawl will benefit KPCW - Park City's local, community radio station.
Every participant gets invited to the kick-off party at O.P. Rockwell's at 7 pm, where you get a chance to hear local musicians in a private setting, get yourself decorated as a Music Crawl member and feast on hors d'oeuvres and libations. By 9PM, the party hits the rest of Main Street, where you can choose from one of five venues for your next step. Listen to live music, taste specialty drinks and take part in the explosive fun.
Register ahead of time to stay in the loop and catch all the fun! Tickets are $39 per person and you must be 21 or older to participate. Ticket prices vary at the door, depending on when you join in. KPCW Broadcasters Club members can join in for free.
Registration fee includes:
- Complimentary access to the five participating venues on Main Street
- Performances from 11 local bands
- Appetizers at O.P. Rockwell from 7 to 9pm
- 2 complimentary drink tickets
- Event swag
- Unlimited fun!
Live Music performed by the following LOCAL musicians:
O.P. Rockwell 7-9pm:
O.P. Rockwell with host Christie Dilloway:
The Spur Bar & Grill with host Jude Robinson:
Flanagan's on Main with host Jen Smith:
Cisero's with host Erin Evans:
Thank you to the following venues for their donation of space and music:
- O.P. Rockwell, 268 Main Street
- Cisero's, 306 Main Street
- Flanagan's on Main, 438 Main Street
- The Spur Bar & Grill, 350 Main Street
Thank you to our presenting sponsors Red Ledges