Join KPCW and Intermountain Park City Medical Center on Monday, December 2nd to talk turkey about the Affordable Care Act (a.k.a., ObamaCare).
Use #pchealth to ask questions on social media or email questions to email@example.com.
This Community Form will bring together panelists from different aspects of the healthcare reform issue to share their perspectives on the Affordable Care Act and take your questions.
- Bill Barnes, Director of Federal Government Relations for Intermountain Healthcare
- Dr. Linda Leckman, CEO of Intermountain Medical Group
- Carolyn Rose, Summit County Health Department
- Robert Allen, CEO of Park City Medical Center
- Jason Stevenson, Education Director for Utah Health Policy Project
- Greg Matis, Senior Counsel for SelectHealth
KPCW's General Manager Larry Warren will moderate.
Community Questions Encouraged! We'll take questions from the audience in the second hour of the program.
Social hour starts at 5 PM and the Panel starts promptly at 6.
Join us live at the Santy Auditorium on December, or listen to 91.9 FM and kpcw.org. This event is free, open to the public and another service of KPCW, public radio.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor, Intermountain Park City Medical Center and our in-kind sponsors Wasatch Beers, Pepsi and the Park City Municipal Corporation.