Download a handy pocket guide to all the restrooms around screenings for the Sundance Film Festival here.
- Uh, no. We don’t know who you are.
- Use the eWaitlist: you can receive a waitlist # via any Internet capable device. ewaitlist.sundance.or
- Get to the Sundance box office at 8 AM every day to swoop up available unsold tickets for that day’s show.
- Check out all the sponsored lounges for some free goodies.
- Function over fashion — get some good boots.
- Always have a snack on you.
- Buses/shuttles will not go directly from the venue you’re at to the venue you want to be at in 5 minutes. They have designated routes. They stick to them.
- See at least one film a day at the library. There’s good food there, it’s OK to eat in the theater.
- If you wear fur – beware. SFF brings activists too.
- Be nice to and thank the Sundance volunteers.
- Have fun standing in line. (That's not sarcasm, that's an invitation to meet people.)
- Most grocery stores are open 24/7. Shop early in morning or late at night.
- There are no grocery or convenience stores ON Main Street. The closest is a 7-Eleven on Park Avenue, eight blocks away from the bottom of Main Street, all down hill or on the bus route.
- Grocery & convenience stores only sell ‘light’ beer (3.2). No wine or liquor — those live in the liquor stores.
- Liquor stores are closed on Sunday.
- Liquor stores will ALSO be closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Last call at the bars is 1:00 am.
- On the first weekend it is usually better to walk from the Egyptian to the Library and the Library to Holiday Village/Yarrow – it’s all downhill.
- Don’t count on cars and vehicles giving you the right of way when you’re crossing the street.
- Don’t stop in the middle of the street, whether you are walking or driving.
- It is impossible to get ANYWHERE at 5pm, unless you on foot. Have a cocktail somewhere and wait it out.
- Use the shuttle system/buses or take a cab. Parking is crazy.
- If you need to be anywhere at a specific time and cannot miss it, don’t depend on a taxi because they will run out at times; book hourly service.
- Book transportation in advance — NOT 2 hours before your flight back home.
- Transportation companies get thousands of calls each day of the festival, try to book online (and not at 3am for a 5am pick up) or in advance.
- Park City is a ski resort town, and it’s January. It will be Polar Vortex-feeling cold here the whole time.
- The warmest day temp will be 39, the lowest at night: 15.
- Drink lots of water to avoid altitude sickness.
- City staff will remove posters, signs, etc. hung illegally.
- Physical lost & founds can be located at Park City Police – 435-615-5500; Park City Transit – 435-615-5350; Sundance Box Office and kpcw.org/lost-found.
- KPCW offers a virtual lost & found. Submit your lost or found item at kpcw.org and we will post it on our website and announce it on-air.
- Listen to KPCW on 91.9FM for local weather, traffic, local news and Sundance interviews.
Information you can use everyday.