The community relies on KPCW daily, and we rely on businesses twice a year during our pledge drives.
KPCW could not host a successful drive without the participation from business leaders throughout the community. This is an ideal opportunity to promote your business and services to the Wasatch Back, while raising much needed funds for your local, public radio station.
Our pledge drives are unique: while listeners across the country tend to tune out and turn off fund drives, our listeners turn on and tune in. Listeners want to hear our crazy antics, the outstanding premium items we add daily, and hear from the local businesses who give back to the area residents by raising a challenge to the community.
How KPCW Does It
KPCW invites businesses who want an even greater presence during our pledge drives to become a Challenge Grant partner, and entice new and returning listeners to donate during specific hours.
As a Challenge Grant Partner, you'll receive:
- A guest spot on KPCW's on-air and streaming broadcast, talking about your business and/or programs over a one-hour period
- A customized e-blast created with your name, logo and on-air time to forward on to your outreach list
- On-air promotion before and during the pledge drive announcing your Challenge Grant.
- Online promotion on KPCW's website
What your role as a Challenge Grant Partner entails:
- A financial contribution to KPCW (Contact Kim Crittenden for details.)
- Passing on the e-blast to customers, vendors, staff, friends, family - whoever benefits from your company or KPCW
- Talk about your company and programs on the air during your hour
- Generate a "Special" pledge premium or auction item to excite listeners