Most Active Stories
Fri July 19, 2013
Anatomy of a Pledge Drive
August 26-30, 2013.
Twice a year, KPCW takes to the airwaves and asks its listeners for support in bringing daily, original news, information and entertainment focused on Park City, Summit and Wasatch Counties.
But unlike, public radio stations around the country, KPCW has never been satisfied with given a logoed mug, tote bag or fridge magnets. Instead, we collect the support of our local businesses, restaurants and retail outlets - as well as some choice out-of-town venues - to offer listeners an almost dollar-for-dollar value for their donation.
Some of the items already donated:
- Gift cards to Squatters Pub & Brew.
- Gift cards to the Egyptian Theatre.
- Gift certificates to Maxwell's East Cost Eatery.
- Coupons to Knead a Massage
- Gift certificates to The Eating Establishment
- Tickets to the Park City Film Series
- Overnight Yurt Experience from Blue Sky Adventures
- Gift certificates to The DoDo Restaurant in Salt Lake City
- Commemorative Park City Mining History Coins
- Silver Bean Coffee with custom-designed labels
- Necklace & Bracelet Jewelry Set hand-chosen by Designs by Knight
- KPCW's Mystery Bag of Awesome & Mystery Bag of SUPER DUPER Awesome
- Night stays at Red Cliffs Lodge
- Overnight at a yurt with Blue Sky Adventures
- more coming in every day...