KPCW Radio showcases its prestige program Community Voices each Thursday from 9-10 AM. The national-caliber show tackles relevant news in public affairs: politics, science and social topics, national and western issues, education and more.
Hosted by KPCW Reporters Lynn Ware Peek and John Wells. Since the program’s inception in late September, 2010, the program has hosted public personalities ranging from nationally renowned to locally distinguished:
- Former Wyoming Senator Alan Simpson, Co-chair of the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform
- Michelle Rhee, controversial former chancellor of the Washington DC school district
- Former lobbyist turned author Jack Abramoff
- Tony Oros, Park City-based musician who entertained troops in Baghdad
- Nan Chalat-Noaker, editor of the local newspaper The Park Record
Hear Community Voices Thursday mornings from 9:00 – 10:00 AM on KPCW, 91.9 FM in the Park City area and the Heber Valley. In Oakley, Kamas and Coalville, use 88.1 FM. Stream all our programming Live online or on facebook. You can view all of our archived shows here: Community Voices Archive.
For show content or interviewquestions, contact Beth Fratkin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Voices Opportunity
Sponsorship opportunities for Community Voices are still available. Get your business’s name out there by supporting this national caliber show.
Contact Emily Elliott at (435) 649-9004 x 314 or email@example.com for more information.